CAEPR is committed to widely disseminating its research outputs through print and electronic publication. Our program includes the CAEPR Discussion Paper series, CAEPR Working Paper series and CAEPR Research Monograph series. In addition, CAEPR Topical Issues discuss aspects of research relating to contemporary issues. Other publications address specific isses, such as the 2011 Census Papers series. Every publication in these series is available for free download in PDF format. To view a full list in each category, click on the appropriate page link.
- Discussion Papers - over 280 titles. Internally and externally refereed research papers, available both for download and in print.
- Working Papers - over 60 titles. Internally and externally refereed research papers, available only as web documents for free download.
- Research Monographs - some 30 titles. Major publications featuring collated research results and/or analysis of policy on major themes or issues, the proceedings of workshops or conferences, or reports on major pieces of consultancy research. Available both for download and in print.
- Topical Issues - a diverse range of over 100 web documents that address topics of contemporary interest in Indigenous affairs.
- 2011 Census Papers - a series from the Indigenous Populations Project examining key Indigenous indicators using data from the 2011 Census.