This page contains the Education, Training and Indigenous Futures CAEPR Policy Research: 1990-2007 report and associated documents.
Searching by theme
The CAEPR research papers and summaries provide a useful source of information for policy and program development in Indigenous education and training.
Some papers relate to the five Domains in Australian Directions in Indigenous Education 2005-2008. Other papers provide important background to the more contextual aspects of the statement. Furthermore some papers are relevant to both Domains and context.
To make it easier for the reader who wishes to explore specific topics in more detail, CAEPR research papers and summaries have been grouped according to relevance to the five Domains and context. Click on the links below to identify CAEPR research related to:
- The Changing Demography of Indigenous Australia
- Culture, Community and Family Life
- Indigenous Health
- Domain 1 - Early Childhood Education
- Domain 2 - School and Community Educational Partnerships
- Domain 3 - School Leadership and Domain 4 - Quality Teaching
- Domain 5 - Pathways to Training, Employment and Higher Education.
Download report documents
Individual research summaries are also available.